Location: South Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Service Delivery Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management, the Service Delivery Analyst will join our client’s existing team who are responsible for service delivery activities for a range of clients.
You will help to oversee the services delivered including implementation and break/fix services, support, outsourcing and other services. You will ensure that all support and maintenance services are delivered as defined within the service level agreement and provide a high level of client relationship management.
The Service Delivery Analyst will:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
• Ensure high levels of service delivery performance
• Monitor the resolution of any service delivery issues
• Ensure that any ‘change’ is introduced into the service in a properly controlled manner and is adequately documented
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology sector
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ Years’ proven experience in an IT Service Delivery role
• Good Process Mapping experience
• ITIL Certification
• Excellent English (written & spoken)
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job