Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Insights Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, the Insights Analyst will provide support by identifying the root cause of service issues and driving improvements in performance/compliance by analysing large datasets, identifying performance problems/emerging problems, providing insight and driving pre-emptive action to rectify service failures.
You will possess the skills to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information, to produce new insight into our client’s business while ensuring exceptional attention to detail and accuracy are achieved at all times.
The Insights Analyst will:
• Prepare, analyse and present key business metrics to key stakeholders
• Analyse large datasets to produce new insights into business performance
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reports based on stakeholder requirements and provide feedback
• Identify trends and performance gaps in key business areas
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to understand emerging data metrics
• Perform data mining and data modelling tasks
• Identify, monitor and follow-up on data improvement requests
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Oracle, MS Access etc)
• Programming experience (SQL, VBA, XML and/or Python)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Retail systems experience
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport holder
• Drivers Licence
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job