Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Mainframe Developer for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Mainframe Developer will provide analysis, application enhancement and testing on a range of internal financial systems.
The Mainframe Developer will:
• Analyse BRD’s to determine solutions which best satisfy requirements
• Design, build, test and enhance current systems
• Provide technical solutions that meet company development standards
• Understand complex applications and integration (s) to other applications
• Provide production support activities
• Provide UAT support when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Mainframe Development experience
• Strong Cobol and JCL experience
• DB2 or IMS experience
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport is essential
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job