Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will act as the link between the end-user, the business, and the IT function and/or 3rd party supplier. The Business Analyst will analyse, evaluate, and define/refine processes and document business processes and business requirements and functional/Non-functional requirements.
The Business Analyst may also be involved in Process Improvement and Business Transformation Projects where there is an emphasis on improving existing business processes supported by IT Solution design or enhancement as part of the Project.
The Business Analyst will have:
• Facilitate meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders
• Capture Business Requirements, and provide documented records of the requirements; to also include the new and existing business process flows written in concise and easy to understand terminology in a BRD
• Coordinate Review and Sign off the Business Requirements Documents with key stakeholders prior to handover to the technical and or implementation teams in conjunction with the project manager
• Analysis of complex situations with the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations – this may require the BA to challenge existing ways of working and processes
• Create Use Cases, User Stories and Process Flow Diagrams to document and map complex business processes and solutions
• Collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects
• Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
• Provide post-implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded –both from a process and IT perspective
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience
• Good Agile project experience
• Good financial services experience (digital transformation)
• Full project Lifecycle (SDLC) experience gained across a variety of project types and Industries
• Strong relationship management experience
• Have a pragmatic approach to tasks and activities
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• BA Certification
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job