Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Warehouse Developer for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Data Warehouse Developer will join our client’s existing Data team who are responsible for the development and maintenance of a dedicated data analytics office that will support all data related current and future programme objectives.
The Data Warehouse Developer will help identify and validate systems that deliver strategic data solutions using technologies such as SQL, Excel and/or VBA.
The Data Warehouse Developer will:
• Support the identification and analysis of business / data requirements
• Design solutions to meet new requirements
• Identify if new data is required to be sourced and work with teams to acquire and validate
• Document key BI and analytics information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications, procedure manual, user guides)
• Document work requests, outputs and conclusions
• Adhere to Data Analytics team methodology and standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 5+ Years’ SQL Development experience
• Strong Data Analysis experience
• Previous experience in an agile environment
• Good Financial Services experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job