Enterprise People are currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a 1 Year WFH contract.
Our client provides a diverse set of business services for consumers and corporates including banking and financial services. Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Architect, the solution architect will join a dynamic IT development group working through a major digital transformation programme. The initial focus is on a significant new project to support the on-boarding of a major new corporate client to the Banking service and at the same time carry out a substantial upgrade of the IT platform used.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be required to lead the overall technical solution design effort and provide whole of project lifecycle support for other team members.
You will have a minimum of 10 years relevant IT experience with specific experience working on directly relevant financial services projects including banking and payment transaction services.
The Solutions Architect will:
• Implement a strong technology integration strategy and governance structure
• Lead the design, delivery and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Sponsor key technical initiatives and support the delivery of initiatives in the transformation & digital spaces
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions with the technology integration strategy
• Work closely with key local teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology space in particular within the financial services industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ years in a senior development/solution architect role working with:
o Microsoft .NET/C#
o SQL Server
o Windows Service design and development
o Windows Failover Clustering
o VMware vSphere and Metro Clustering
o Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
o Windows 10 / Retail POS terminal development
o EMV Chip and PIN
o Online PIN processing
o Cryptography and key management
• Strong visual modelling design skills producing high-quality architectural schematics
• Experience working on critical banking and/or card payments systems
• Agile and waterfall development and implementation methodologies
• Strong documentation skills using MS Word to deliver comprehensive and clear narrative to accompany schematics describing solution architectures
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job