Salary/Rate: €60-€70,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Working as part of an Agile team, the Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) that delivers and supports our client’s innovative software solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent working environment and unlimited career opportunities.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for BI assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Work with business users to fully understand their BI needs
• Assist in the maintenance, design, and development of SQL Server Data Warehouses
• Create and maintain database views/functions/stored procedures etc
• Evaluate and improve upon existing BI solutions
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the development lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups
• Support BI projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve BI technical issues
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Strong Microsoft BI experience
• Solid understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job