Enterprise People are currently seeking a .NET Architect for a 1 Year WFH contract.
Our client provides a diverse set of business services for consumers and corporates including banking and financial services. Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Architect, .NET architect will join a dynamic IT development group working through a major digital transformation programme. The initial focus is on a significant new project to support the on-boarding of a major new corporate client to the Banking service and at the same time carry out a substantial upgrade of the IT platform used.
As the .NET Architect, you will be required to lead the overall technical solution design effort and provide whole of project lifecycle support for other team members.
The .NET Architect will:
• Implement a strong technology integration strategy and governance structure
• Lead the design, delivery and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Sponsor key technical initiatives and support the delivery of initiatives in the transformation & digital spaces
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions with the technology integration strategy
• Work closely with key local teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology space in particular within the financial services industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ years in a senior development/architect role working with .NET/C#
• Strong visual modelling design skills producing high quality architectural schematics
• Experience working on critical banking and/or card payments systems
• Agile and waterfall development and implementation methodologies
• Strong documentation skills using MS Word to deliver comprehensive and clear narrative to accompany schematics describing solution architectures
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job