Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Specialist for a 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin/WFH.
The Infrastructure Specialist will:
• Carry out project work relating to configuring Azure resources, AAD and other Azure services
• Provide insights that will assist in the formulation of a robust cloud strategy, including options for high-availability, DR, backups, and cost-efficient practices
• Help to identify servers and applications that are prime candidates for migration to the cloud
• Plan and complete migrations as required, ensuring that downtime is kept to a minimum
• Troubleshoot and resolve migration and cloud-related issues (e.g. permissions, connectivity and performance)
• Assist as required with other day-to-day Operations tasks (such as backups, patching and upgrades) and troubleshooting of the on-premise Windows infrastructure
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Azure - Minimum of 3 years' experience working with a medium/large scale Azure cloud environment, including Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
• Azure Certification - Relevant technical certifications, e.g. Microsoft Server, Azure, VMware are preferable but significant experience with these technologies will also be considered
• Ability to train and upskill existing staff on all aspects of Azure Maintenance and Management
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working within a Windows Server-based infrastructure, with a thorough knowledge of server O/S administration, Active Directory, DNS, monitoring etc
• Hands-on experience with VMware virtualisation technology
• Good PowerShell scripting experience
• Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job