Salary/Rate: €65-€75,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Our client provides innovative clinical, financial, and engagement solutions that drive and improve customer experience, regulatory compliance, and operational efficiency for some of the world’s leading companies.
Due to continued expansion, they are now seeking an Implementation consultant for their professional services team.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, you will play a lead role on system implementation projects and be part of an agile scrum team who are responsible for the delivery of complex workflow solutions to a wide range of healthcare customers
The Implementation Consultant will:
• Deploy and configure all purchased products and solutions
• Perform software and hardware installation and/or upgrades, systems configuration, quality testing, and documentation according to defined processes
• Perform final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance with the quality system
• Resolve technical problems, analyse, and evaluate issues that may occur during implementation
• Work closely with customers to benchmark, design, plan, and implement optimal solutions
• Be a technical lead of key projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a technical implementation role
• Strong SQL skills
• Window Server, Active Directory, Networking experience and/or VMware experience
• Strong Healthcare experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job