Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Our client’s Digital Platform Group provides central services that enable IT teams to tap into the power of their global ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, the platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with their customers, the platform is the foundation on which our client’s gaming solutions are built. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a number of high-level service platforms including Cloud, eCommerce, Data and AI.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced software developer to join a world-class distributed agile development team in the commercial gaming space.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will:
• Develop complex web apps, components, and prototypes
• Participate in all aspects of an agile software development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, debugging, maintenance, and support
• Work with the design and product management teams to build applications that excite users
• Work across teams to identify important requirements, determine metrics and setup benchmarks for engineering ease of use
• Partner with customers to understand their requirements and concerns for integration
• Document and present designs for peer technical review and provide feedback on others’ design
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Expertise in object-oriented design/programming
• 6+ years experience developing web applications
• Experience with full-stack web app development, working on both back-end (ie. NodeJS) and frontend
• Rest API development experience
• Knowledge of considerations for building applications using a multi-region AWS deployment model
• Knowledge of Graph DB, Graph API’s, Graph DB
• Serverless, Cloudformation experience a plus
• Ability to take a high-level idea and concept and turn it into a working solution
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum-based development environments
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job