Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Architect for a 9 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Group Technical Manager, the technical architect will join the existing architecture team who are responsible for the integration, evolution, and support of our client’s core infrastructure. You will provide architectural advice for infrastructure and application (cloud) projects ensuring all appropriate internal standards are met and applied.
This is a key role within the IT team, where you help shape the future direction of our client’s architecture and associated technologies.
The Technical Architect will:
• Facilitate workshops with technical team (s) and develop technical deployment plans
• Lead the design, delivery, and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
• Build strong collaborative relationships across all technical areas and guide architectural alignment across the organisation
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks, and challenges in the technology space in particular within financial services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 7+ Years’ proven experience operating in a senior technology and integration role
• Ability to lead selection of technology solutions and engage with senior stakeholders, and vendor partners
• Track record of successfully building & delivering enterprise-level products & applications
• Positive influencer with the ability to influence people at all levels
• Financial services industry experience
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job