Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Security Engineer for a 12 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Security Manager, the IT Security Engineer will join our client’s global engineering team who are responsible for all engineering and architecture that focuses on Identity and Security products. As an IT Security Engineer, you will be responsible for working with business partners to drive remediation of risks identified by the global Security team. This will require you to establish processes to track progress, inform business partners of risk and explain the impact in a relatable way.
The IT Security Engineer will:
• Provide clear and effective communication to business partners on IT Security issues
• Help teams apply security standards to production systems
• Actively seek to understand and address potential new threats and risk
• Work with other engineering teams to ensure security risks are minimised
• Track remediation progress of risk burndown
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years Systems Administration experience
• 3+ years IT Security experience in a busy IT Security role
• Good Windows Server Configuration experience: Service Configurations, User rights assignments, and Configuration policies
• Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
• The ability to translate risk and impact in a way that non-security practitioners can understand
• Active Directory account management experience
• Linux experience would be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job