Salary/Rate: €65-€75,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a leading Cork-based client.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will forge close working relationships with key business functions and act as the ‘bridge’ between the business and IT on a number of technology upgrades and implementations. You will gather, analyse and translate specific needs to produce clear business requirements and functional specification documents for system enhancements and changes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BA to join our client as they embark on a large-scale digital transformation program.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document requirements
• Produce high-quality BRD’s
• Define and document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes
• Respond to queries raised by IT Development during design and build
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during project phases
• Support business transition to enable effective delivery of projects
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps, and assumptions are captured, analysed, and understood by all parties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Previous BA experience on software development projects
• Strong Business Process Analysis experience
• Excellent documentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job