Salary/Rate: €40-€50,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible or troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and systems that are deployed on customer sites globally.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including phone and online support requests
• Work closely with customers and colleagues to resolve technical issues
• Liaise with internal teams, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation as required to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Monitor servers, backups, networks and other products/services
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Server support experience
• Office 365, Active Directory and/or Citrix experience
• MS Certification
• VMware and/or Cisco experience
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job