Salary/Rate: €65-€70,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Dynamics CRM Developer for a leading Cork-based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Dynamics CRM Developer will join our client’s existing applications team who are embarking on a large-scale digital transformation project. The Dynamics CRM Developer will be a key resource on the team, responsible for planning, designing, and leading Dynamic CRM/Power platform solutions. The Dynamics CRM Developer will work with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders to bring the new digital journey to life based on defined functionality requirements.
This is an excellent to opportunity join a large transformation project where you will become a Dynamics CRM Product expert.
The Dynamics CRM Developer will:
• Provide both technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Be responsible for the design, development, unit testing and documenting of modifications or extensions to Dynamics applications
• Create system specifications when integrations, customisations, or extensions are needed.
• Understand customer-centric needs and collaborate with team members to complete design and testing documentation
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure resolution
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years .NET (C#) / MS Dynamics experience
• Strong MS SQL experience
• Good SSIS/SSRS experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job