Salary/Rate: €65-€75,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
The role of the Senior Information Security Analyst is to ensure that existing and new services are securely implemented through the selection and use of appropriate controls and supporting processes.
This position has responsibility for the development, maintenance, and ongoing improvement in the areas of Information Security Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security Architecture. This is a wide-ranging role covering multiple areas of Information Security across a large corporate IT landscape.
The Senior Information Security Analyst will:
• Assist with development of governance and compliance processes to provide oversight and reporting on key controls and risk measures
• Proactively investigate and research new threats to the organisation and propose solutions/actions to mitigate
• Identify cybersecurity trends with regards to adversary tactics/methodologies, and techniques that could impact the organisation
• Provide expert guidance on vulnerability mitigation strategies as part of our vulnerability management processes
• Develop and maintain security standards, policies, and processes to support the overall Security Strategy and associated frameworks
• Conduct information security architecture and security control reviews to address current and emerging information security and compliance requirements
• Provide Level 3 support for security incidents and associated events that may arise out of SIEM alerting and other sources
• Work collaboratively across multiple teams to ensure security controls are developed accordingly, working as designed and operating correctly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 6+ years experience in Information Security with a particular focus on Threat Intelligence, Threat Modelling, and Threat Assessments
• Sound knowledge of Security Architecture and Zero Trust principles
• Good Knowledge of Cloud Security, Architecture, Governance, and Compliance controls and processes
• Knowledge of security best practices in the SDLC and experience of implementing controls for same
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job