Salary/Rate: €70-€80,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin (WFH)
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior C# Developer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, the Senior C# Developer will join our clients existing cross functional team who are responsible for building quality software using the full Microsoft stack including MVC Web Applications, WCF & Rest services, windows services and Net Core microservices.
This is a key technical role within the team that offers rewarding and exciting career progression opportunities.
The Senior C# Developer will:
• Work closely with designers, product managers, and developers to ensure all features are well-designed, tested, and implemented
• Develop & deliver applications to meet business needs in a Scrum environment
• Refactor existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainability
• Drive the design and implementation of new product features, from inception through to production
• Communicate progress to business & technical stakeholders throughout solution lifecycles
• Contribute to architecture roadmap through leading and participating in Proof of Concept initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years .NET development experience
• Strong C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, RESTful Services
• Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organisational goals
• Strong design patterns and SOLID principles
• Good documentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job