Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the Digital Delivery Manager, the Senior Full Stack Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for all digital transformation projects including enterprise solution integration, data transformation, and cloud-based development in an Agile environment.
As a senior full stack developer, you will be a significant contributor to the development, maintenance, and improvement of as-is and to-be digital assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals on a range of innovative digital transformation projects.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will:
• Develop, maintain, and enhance digital assets and contribute to digital transformation projects
• Assess and analyse requirements and leverage and utilising industry design patterns to deliver scalable, extensible, and pragmatic solutions
• Perform root cause analysis, identify solutions, and areas for improvement
• Communicate progress to business & technical stakeholders throughout solution lifecycles
• Contribute to architecture roadmap through leading and participating in Proof of Concept initiatives
• Contribute and collaborate effectively in a cross-functional scrum team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Strong Knowledge and experience with APIs
• Strong design patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience with DB Design and Entity Models (SQL and ideally also NOSQL experience)
• Cloud Tech experience (Azure a plus)
• Ability to mentor and upskill more junior members of the team
• Good multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information and a full job description, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job