Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Project Manager will manage a range of implementation projects from user requirement analysis thorough to testing and implementation in the Healthcare sector. The Project Manager will work closely with key business stakeholders to clarify project outputs, timescales and provide leadership and guidance to the project team ensuring projects are fully planned and resourced to meet project expectations.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescales to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Perform business process mapping – identify and map business requirements with internal and external teams
• Ensure that key stakeholders are kept well informed with accurate and timely information of progress, risks, and issues
• Act as the primary point of contact for Implementation projects
• Support project multiple streams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Previous PM experience in a Healthcare environment
• Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods
• Positive influencer with a strong customer focus
• PM Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job