Location: Kildare / WFH
Experienced Systems Administrator required for 6 Month Kildare / WFH Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a 6 Month Contract based in Kildare. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Administrator will join the existing Infrastructure support team who are responsible for the management, administration and support of our client’s range of business systems and applications.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Help manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers
• Optimise server performance, clustering, and storage to scale with the growth of the infrastructure environment
• Troubleshoot an enterprise-level infrastructure, solving business-impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Play an instrumental role in providing guidance on the best practices for VMware/Wintel performance
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years IT Systems Administration experience
• Strong Active Directory – Group Policy, AD Upgrades, implementation of group managed service accounts etc
• Good VMware experience
• Office 365 experience
• Commvault experience would be an advantage
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job