Enterprise People are currently seeking a Desktop Support Team Lead for a 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin.
Our client has started a large-scale back-to-work project to enable Agile and Hybrid work practices that will allow employees to return to work following the easing of Covid-19 restrictions.
As the Desktop Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for the setup and installation (hardware & software) of all collaboration spaces at our clients Dublin city centre based office.
The Desktop Support Team Lead will:
• Carry out “staff to desk” ratio analysis
• Setup new collaboration spaces
• Ensure IT systems are installed properly
• Ensure all appropriate access is in place
• Work on multiple projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years experience in a Technical Support role.
• Experience working with third-party vendor/contractors and internal business areas
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Opportunity work on a very interesting, best in-class project
• Training provided on internal systems
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job