Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Identity Solutions Engineer for a 6-12 Month WFH Contract.
The Senior Identity Solutions Engineer will support the configuration, development, and management of our client’s identity related infrastructure and services.
You will work closely with product managers, architects, software engineers, and DevOps engineers to understand business and technical requirements ensuring all solutions delivered conform to requirements.
The Senior Identity Solutions Engineer will:
• Integrate applications with Okta for SSO using SAML 2.0 or OIDC / OAuth 2.0
• Configure multifactor authentication solutions, including Okta Verify, Google Authenticator, Yubikey, and WebAuthN
• Develop integration solutions using Okta’s Rest API’s
• Integrate Okta with Active Directory or LDAP
• Configure identity providers with Okta via SAML 2.0 or OIDC
• Leverage Okta’s APIs to script solutions, configurations, and modify the Okta tenant
• Work with key stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Excellent knowledge of SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect (OIDC)
• Deep knowledge of the Okta platform
• Excellent knowledge of Identity and Access Management practices
• Excellent experience with LDAP / Active Directory and configuring solutions that integrate with Active Directory
• Experience working with Kerberos and Integrated Windows Authentication
• Experience integrating applications for single sign-on (SSO)
• Python experience would be a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job