Salary/Rate: Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / Hybrid
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Enterprise Support Manager for a leading Dublin-based client.
The Enterprise Support Manager will be the primary advocate for our client’s Enterprise customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources to accelerate the expansion of the business within each customer. The Enterprise Support manager will be as passionate about Enterprise Level Solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer and are motivated by shared success.
This role will suit a driven, innovative person who is interested in using their customer relationship management and strategic leadership skills to help achieve business goals.
The Enterprise Support Manager will:
• Act as a single point of escalation for enterprise accounts
• Manage customer escalations including post escalation onsite meetings
• Work with Enterprise accounts to create programs to maintain up-to-date software releases and ensure any information regarding software releases is communicated effectively
• Ensure that a proactive approach is taken to manage customer concerns to reduce the number of issues that are escalated by the customer to senior management
• Schedule and coordinate site activities between customers and Field Services Engineers
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Broad knowledge of IT systems and applications
• Proven experience supporting and managing Enterprise Level customers
• ITIL Certification a plus
• Healthcare experience would be an advantage
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job