Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre-based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who are responsible for providing first-level support to end-users for all desktop, hardware, and software issues.
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you will contribute to the successful operation of the IT Helpdesk, ensuring all support requests are logged and resolved in a timely manner and in accordance with Helpdesk procedures.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Ensure support requests are updated with resolution detail prior to closure so that solutions are captured for future reference
• Do follow-ups with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport holder
• MS Certification
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job