Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst for their busy Waterford office.
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, the Data Analyst will provide support by identifying the root cause of service issues and help drive improvements in performance & compliance.
You will possess the skills to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information, to produce new insight into our client’s business while ensuring exceptional attention to detail and accuracy are achieved at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field who will invest in your career and provide an entrepreneurial & positive work environment.
The Data Analyst will:
• Prepare, analyse and present key business metrics to key stakeholders
• Analyse large datasets to produce new insights into business performance
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reports based on stakeholder requirements and provide feedback
• Identify trends and performance gaps in key business areas
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to understand emerging data metrics
• Perform data mining and data modeling tasks
• Identify, monitor, and follow-up on data improvement requests
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• SQL, VBA, XML, or Python experience
• Good Reporting experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport holder
• Drivers Licence
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job