Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Oracle Developer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Oracle Developer will join our client’s existing Oracle team who are embarking on a Forms/Reports upgrade from 10g to 12c. The Senior Oracle Developer will analyse and document system requirements for key stakeholders within IT to support the upgrade through the various stages of the project lifecycle.
The Senior Oracle Developer will:
• Work with the business and users to gather and document system requirements
• Produce high-quality requirements documents
• Respond to queries raised by stakeholders
• Troubleshoot, manage and resolve application issues as they arise
• Liaise with internal customers and the Oracle support team
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years Oracle Forms/Reports experience (10g)
• Minimum 1 year of Oracle Forms/Reports 12c Development
• Previous Oracle 10g to Oracle 12c upgrade experience
• Knowledge of market standard processes and tools for different Oracle Forms/Reports installations
• Good documentation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job