Salary/Rate: €45-€50,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and systems that are deployed on customer sites globally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects using a range of enterprise level tools and technologies.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including phone and online support requests
• Work closely with customers (local and global) and colleagues to resolve technical issues, often complex in nature
• Liaise with internal teams, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation as required to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Monitor servers, backups, networks, and other products/services
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Technical Support experience
• Office 365, Active Directory or Exchange support experience
• Experience working in a healthcare or clinical environment
• VMware experience would be a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job