Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Security Engineer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Global IT Security Manager, the IT Security Engineer will work with a range of business partners to drive remediation of risks identified by the IT security team. This will require you to establish processes to track progress, inform business partners of risk and explain the impact in a relatable way.
The IT Security Engineer will:
• Help teams apply security standards to systems
• Help establish a lifecycle of risk mitigation for target areas that includes a review cadence and business justification
• Track remediation progress of risk burndown
• Provide guidance on systems vulnerability
• Provide support for security incidents and associated events
• Create user guides for implementing risk remediation
• Work collaboratively across multiple teams to ensure IT security
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 5+ years Systems Administration
• Strong Windows Server configuration experience
• 2+ years experience in an IT Security role
• Good Active Directory Account Management experience
• Linux experience would be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job