Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Business Change, the IT Project Manager will be accountable for ensuring ownership, co-ordination, visibility, associated budget control, and timely delivery of prioritised business change. You will provide project leadership in order to implement initiatives into an operational status, following established release, change, and quality management principles. You will manage all activity on a project (s) including business process (re)design, system design, and development, testing, business readiness & transition, rollout, handover, and support.
The IT Project Manager will:
• Define project scope and required business outcomes, including defined deliverables, key interdependencies, and resourcing requirements
• Write business cases for review and sign-off before project initiation
• Produce and actively manage the relevant project artifacts as per the PMO framework and methodology
• Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including: application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation projects, operational projects, and tactical projects
• Manage and drive all aspects of a project from initiation through to operational support within the timeframe and budget expectations including business readiness
• Act as a single point of accountability as the principal interface for all matters affecting the project and its progress.
• Manage, motivate and coach project staff to deliver agreed project objectives
• Develop project budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the PMO Manage
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept well informed with accurate and timely information of progress, risks, and issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years IT Project Management experience (Applications, Infrastructure etc)
• Strong Vendor Management experience
• Consulting experience
• Good Financial Services experience
• Agile and Waterfall PM experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job