Enterprise People are currently seeking a Database Analyst for a 1 Year WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Database Analyst will join the existing IT Applications team who are responsible for the support, administration, and ongoing maintenance of our client’s central database. Working with our client’s existing database team, you will provide technical support, development, and data interface solutions related to the central database and associated systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work with a broad of technologies.
The Database Analyst will:
• Work with the IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Work with colleagues and customers to fine-tune business requirements for system changes/upgrades
• Support regular product releases of databases and other critical systems.
• Provide system and integration testing
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Database support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good documentation skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job