Enterprise People are currently seeking an Applications Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract. Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, the Applications Project Manager will manage multiple cross-functional teams on key application projects in a financial services environment.
The Applications Project Manager will help manage projects on a day-to-day basis, establishing project structure and roles when required. You will develop and maintain project plans, identify/manage risks, monitor and report regularly on progress.
You will be an experienced project manager with strong communication, stakeholder management, and vendor management skills.
The Applications Project Manager will:
• Manage application support projects by co-ordinating internal teams to plan, develop and deliver key projects
• Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within projects and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards
• Project Manage the delivery and implementation of selected application (s)
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage, motivate and coach project staff to deliver agreed project objectives
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Applications Project Management experience
• Strong Project Governance experience
• Experience managing complex end-to-end projects
• Good Financial Services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job