Salary/Rate: €40-€45,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading financial services company based in Dublin.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the implementation and support of all hardware and software. The Senior Technical Support Analyst will ensure all software is updated and managed, support company networks, build new PCs, Laptops, etc, and resolve IT issues for a local user-base.
This is a very hands-on role where you will get the opportunity to work with market-leading technologies in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Provide Network support
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Active Directory & Exchange experience
• VMWare or Citrix experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Strong salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Strong work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job