Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Our client, a global leader in Healthcare is a trusted partner to organisations who are committed to improving their healthcare systems through cutting-edge technology. The Senior Cloud Operations Manager will help to set up and lead a global Cloud Operations team from our client’s Dublin-based European HQ.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Cloud Operations, the Senior Cloud Operations Manager will be responsible for the reliability, security, and efficiency of complex Enterprise Imaging cloud solutions. The Senior Cloud Operations Manager will lead and mentor the Cloud Operations team including scheduling, shift management, performance monitoring, helping team to achieve strategic goals, providing direction, and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging continuous improvement and innovation.
The Senior Cloud Operations Manager will:
• Ensure cloud environments and application reliability, performance, and compliance
• Define and implement effective cloud infrastructure, services, applications, and customer connectivity monitoring and emergency alerting
• Ensure quick recovery from incidents utilising well defined operational procedures, tools, and efficient communication with various internal and external stakeholders
• Plan, implement, monitor, and test systems and procedures for best practice Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
• Drive and implement automated operations, actively use and suggest improvements for continuous delivery toolset
• Ensure secure and managed access to production and staging environments
• Proactively collaborate with various operational teams on defining SLAs, aligning on processes, tools, and procedures
• Work with engineering, security operations, software architecture, support, platform, and other cross-functional teams on company priorities and roadmap planning for a rapidly growing customer base
• Ensure compliance with medical device, privacy, and security regulations. Actively support compliance auditing activities
• Forecast and monitor cloud resources utilisation and associated cost
• Interact with vendors, consultants, partners, and customers to ensure that cloud operations meet the needs of all users of the platform
• Serve as a subject matter expert to support other teams for purposes of cloud technologies, operations, and DevOps methodology
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years of experience and a proven record of success in managing production cloud operations for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
• 5+ years of experience and a proven record of success in managing IT operations teams.
• 3+ years of experience and a proven record of success in implementing DevOps practices.
• Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure including computer, networking, storage, and other cloud services
• Advanced experience with DevOps methodology and Continuous Delivery
• Proven experience managing outages, customer escalations, crisis management, and other similar circumstances
• Excellent leadership and management skills with emphasis on mentoring, motivating, and driving a large team to success
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Unlimited career progression opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Strong work-life balance (Hybrid)
For a confidential chat, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job