Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager with Scrum Master experience for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Project Manager will manage multiple cross-functional teams on key application projects in a financial services environment.
The Project Manager will help manage projects on a day-to-day basis by establishing an Agile approach to delivery.
You will be an experienced project manager with strong communication, stakeholder management, and vendor management skills.
The Project Manager will:
• Manage application support projects by co-ordinating internal teams to plan, develop and deliver key projects using an agile approach
• Support and contribute to the design, definition, and implementation of agile principles and work practices within IT and the business
• Manage and facilitate the work of agile project teams, including capacity and resource planning
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Influence and drive changes with senior business leaders in work practices and existing processes to deliver change successfully to the organisation
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• Previous experience coaching IT teams who are new to an Agile software delivery approach
• Experience managing complex end-to-end projects
• Financial Services experience
• PM or Scrum Master Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job