Salary/Rate: Excellent Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer for a leading Dublin-based client.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will join our client’s Cloud Operations team who are responsible for the reliability, security, and efficiency of complex cloud environments and products. The role will involve continuous Cloud delivery, configuration changes, and performance monitoring.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will work collaboratively with DevOps, Solution architects, and the wider IT team to deliver solutions for our client’s ambitious Cloud strategy.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will:
• Define and drive implementation of Cloud Operations procedures
• Define and implement effective and reliable cloud infrastructure
• Define, implement methodology and toolset for fully automated infrastructure management as a code
• Serve as the company’s subject matter expert to support other teams for purposes cloud technologies, operations, and DevOps methodology
• Plan, implement, monitor, and test systems and procedures for best practice Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR).
• Operate, scale, and troubleshoot applications and infrastructure for the cloud-based SaaS Enterprise Imaging platform and all components within
• Work with other teams to make sure that the infrastructure and applications that depend on it work together seamlessly
• Interface with globally dispersed vendor and internal teams
• Ensure cloud environment reliability, performance, and safety of information.
• Actively use and suggest improvements for continuous delivery toolset
• Work with engineering, security operations, software architecture, support, platform, and other cross-functional teams on company priorities and roadmap planning for a rapidly growing customer base
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years and a proven record of success in administration of cloud infrastructure and deployed applications for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
• 5+ years of experience in administration of IT systems include computer, network, storage, access control
• Proven record of success of using/creating automated delivery and configuration tools
• Previous experience monitoring of cloud infrastructure and SaaS or PaaS applications
• Experience migrating products from on-premise to cloud
• Proficient with DevOps tools and environments like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Teraform
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Strong salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Strong work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job