Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Kildare.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the Senior IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who are responsible for all IT support for a large local user base. The Senior IT Support Analyst will ensure all software and hardware are up-to-date, build new PCs, Laptops, etc, and resolve IT issues.
The Senior IT Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PC’s are patched to the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 5+ Years Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Printers, Mobile devices (e.g. iPhones, Android) support experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office, including O365
• Good understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, permissions, etc
• Good Anti-Virus, Patch Management, and remote desktop support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job