Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Service delivery team who are responsible for troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems for a large local user base. The Technical Support Analyst will ensure all software is updated and managed, support company networks, build new PCs, Laptops and resolve IT issues.
This is a very hands-on role where you will get the opportunity to work with market-leading technologies in a fast-paced environment.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office Support experience
• Office 365 experience would be an advantage
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job