Location: Dublin city centrw
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre-based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Software Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who are responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults for a large local user base.
The Software Support Analyst will help solve the issue (s) by email, over the phone, or deskside.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of technologies in a fast-paced environment.
The Software Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers, Phones, etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure resolution
• Do follow-ups with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job