Salary/Rate: €40-€50,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin city
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Team who are responsible for the deployment and maintenance of all ICT infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
This is a hands-on technical role where you will gain broad exposure to multiple technologies.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications support
• Responsible for prioritising, coordinating, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to IT issues
• Provide support for workstations (laptops and desktops), mobile & smartphone devices, printers/scanners, and ICT peripherals
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows-based systems
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
• Keep up-to-date with new features and functionality enhancements on current applications and systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 5+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7/10 experience
• Active Directory and Exchange experience
• TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS experience
• Anti-Virus Applications experience
• Keen to learn new technologies
• VMware experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job