Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will work closely with other project managers, analysts, technical consultants, and subject matter experts on medium and large-scale IT initiatives in a financial services environment.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, requests for change, etc
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to original specification (s) and within budgeted costs
• Provide direction to business sponsors, management, and work-stream leads
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Strong change management experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Good financial services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job