Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, you will manage projects on a day-to-day basis, help establish project structure, roles and teams. You will also develop and maintain project plans; identify and manage risks, and monitor and report progress. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to clarify project outputs, and timescale, quality, and provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to the project team.
The Senior Project Manager will be an experienced manager with excellent communication and client relationship management skills.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Define and agree on project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed.
• Plan, manage, monitor the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives
• Manage, motivate and coach project staff and teams to deliver agreed project and personal objectives.
• Provide direction to business sponsors, management and work-stream leads
• Manage project risks, issues and dependencies
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Good IT Applications Management experience
• Good financial services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent client relationship management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job