Enterprise People are currently seeking a Lead Software Developer for a 12 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the lead software developer will join our clients Technology Solutions Group who are responsible for ensuring a wide range of key software applications are designed and delivered to meet business requirements. Our clients’ applications support a wide range of public-facing business services including banking and financial services, payments, and mobile phone services.
Working with the solutions architecture team, the lead software developer will organise and motivate a development team to deliver project requirements, often complex in nature.
The Lead Software Developer will:
• Work with the architecture team to create detailed designs for developers
• Carry out development task sizing and estimation
• Assist with project planning activities and development estimation
• Lead the design, delivery, and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions
• Build strong collaborative relationships across all technical areas and guide application alignment across the organisation
• Develop clear and concise documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ years’ .NET/c#development experience
• 2+ years’ experience in a Team Lead experience
• SOAP-based and RESTful web services utilising WCF/Web API experience
• Good MS Entity Framework experience
• Unit testing/ performance and volume testing experience
• Azure experience a plus
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job