Enterprise People are currently seeking a Siebel Developer for a 6-12 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Siebel Developer will join our client’s existing CRM Applications team who are responsible for the development, delivery, and quality of all internal Siebel solutions.
The Siebel Developer will:
• Design technical specifications in line with design standards
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed-upon functional and technical Design
• Deliver assignments to agreed quality standards
• Conduct design and code reviews
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ Years Siebel experience (configuration / design / development / integration)
• Functional, non-functional, and systems-level integration test experience
• Experience with Siebel Tools Software and editing Siebel Web Templates
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job