Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Data Privacy Analyst for a 1 Year WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Data Privacy Manager, the Senior IT Data Privacy Analyst will ensure all new and existing services are implemented and secured using privacy by design principles through the selection and use of appropriate IT privacy controls and supporting processes.
The role will initially be Privacy focused but there will be opportunities to expand the role further into the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance areas.
The Senior IT Data Privacy Analyst will:
• Act as single point of contact for IT privacy related topics and provide expert guidance on privacy control strategies
• Develop privacy by design IT policies, standards and processes
• Work with technology teams on data discovery processes to ensure data in the Privacy GRC tool is up-to-date and facilitates ‘Article 30’ reporting
• Engage with teams responsible for websites and apps supporting continuous review processes for compliance with cookies directive
• Support the review and development of Data Retention policies for IT services in line with business and GDPR requirements
• Assist with the implementation of IT frameworks to measure privacy controls to ensure they are operating as needed, any deviations are known and resolved, improvements identified and implemented
• Work collaboratively across multiple teams to ensure privacy controls are developed accordingly, working as designed and operating properly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ experience in a similar privacy role
• Detailed knowledge of GDPR regulations and their implementation
• Strong knowledge relating to the application of privacy controls in Cloud Architecture, Governance and Compliance controls and processes
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job