Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will help formalise our clients current project governance processes and activities. The Senior Project Manager will also co-ordinate the implementation of new Change Management policy across the change function and manage both the establishment and/or enhancement of programme/project management standards and processes.
The Senior Project Manager will be an experienced manager with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Plan, manage and monitor change and project governance activities
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Provide direction to business sponsors and management and other key stakeholders
• Formalise the central RAID Management and monitoring process
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Strong Change Management/Project Governance experience
• Strong knowledge of project management processes and frameworks
• Financial services experience
• PM Certification
• Experience establishing or operating a PMO would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job