Enterprise People are currently seeking a PMO Analyst for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the PMO Analyst will be responsible for a range of portfolio support activities including Planning, Risk & Change Control, Demand Management and Project Resources. The PMO Analyst will help support processes that are used across the existing portfolio and provide accurate project information and reporting when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join a leader in the financial services space.
The PMO Analyst will:
• Help build project plans in conjunction with key stakeholders
• Track the progress of projects against key milestones to support the PMO
• Review evaluation reports across different projects
• Work with project stakeholders to create steering group packs
• Develop and maintain KPI’s within the portfolio
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ Years’ PMO experience
• Good knowledge of project management tools and processes
• Good MS Office skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job