Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management, you will lead the service relationship with clients and oversee the services delivered including break/fix services, support, outsourcing and any other services that are required. The IT Service Delivery Manager will ensure that all support and maintenance services are delivered as defined within SLA’s and be fully accountable for high-levels of client satisfaction.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
• Oversee the delivery of all contracted services to ensure high levels of performance
• Monitor the resolution of any client specific service delivery issues
• Ensure that any ‘change’ is introduced into the service in a properly controlled manner and is adequately documented
• Ensure the production of accurate and timely MI reports to demonstrate delivery performance
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in an IT Service Delivery role
• Process champion with strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong Report writing skills
• ITIL Certification (Manager/Expert Level a plus)
• Good client facing experience
• Excellent English (written & spoken)
• Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job