Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Test Lead for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin (WFH).
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Test lead will manage a team of experienced test analysts (manual & automated) who are responsible for all test activities related to the quality, reliability and compliance of our client’s systems and applications.
The Test Lead will:
• Develop and lead software processes and resources
• Help define test methods for new or updated software projects
• Manage the daily workload of a testers and provide test direction
• Ensure quality standards are met for changes/deployments
• Attend project status meetings with senior managers to discuss ongoing and future projects
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Software Testing experience
• 2+ Years’ experience in a test lead role
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Financial services experience
• Test Certification
• Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job