Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Microsoft Power Platform Analyst for a leading financial services client based in Dublin.
Our client’s Dublin office delivers global business services to a group of companies through Financial Reporting, Reinsurance Services, Transaction Services (M&A), strategic partnering and a tailored technology services platform.
The Microsoft Power Platform Analyst will:
• Support internal initiatives, continuous improvement and external engagements in design, build, test and deploying applications
• Maintain and support developed applications (or successful transition to support team)
• Manage key team processes, including the administration of systems
• Provide guidance & training to team members
• Work closely with stakeholders (local and global) and colleagues to resolve technical system issues
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Power platform and SharePoint
• Experience with Microsoft Power Platform Build Tools and managing the application lifecycle of apps built on the Platform
• Experience managing PowerApps development/test and production environments
• Experience configuring the PowerApps platform and applications that can scale to meet the current and future needs of the userbase
• VB, Phyton or Java experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job